Terms and Conditions
§1 Seller and Inclusion of These Terms of Business
(1) Seller and contracting party for the products and services offered at www.sticky-sweet.de (hereinafter referred to a: website) is Ms. Stefanie Brauer, trading as "Sticky & Sweet", Meinekestraße 4, 10719 Berlin, Germany (hereinafter referred to as "Sticky & Sweet", "seller" or "we/us").
(2) These general terms and conditions form part of every contractual agreement between the seller and the respective buyer. Any terms and conditions of the buyer which conflict with these terms are rejected.
§2 Product Offer and Conclusion
(1) Sticky & Sweet offers the products displayed on its website for sale. The colors of the products shown on the website are subject to minor variations, depending on the monitor setting or internet bowser used. These differences are of a technical nature and can never be fully prevented.
(2) The following steps give rise to the conclusion of a contract with the seller:
(a) in order to select the product he wishes to buy, the buyer names the desired product type (sticker, iron-on) as well as the individually chosen pieces of text and colors to be included into the printing. The selection of an article is concluded by clicking the button "Into the shopping bag". The buyer may repeat the process in order to add further articles to his order.
(b) The shopping bag will show the buyer all articles included into his order as well as their essential characteristics, the prices per item and the overall amount payable for the whole order. The buyer is able to delete articles he does not wish to buy from the shopping bag. On clicking the buttton "proceed to checkout", the customer confirms the correctness of his article selection.
(c) Under the section "address", the buyer has to list his name, as well as his invoicing address and e-mail address. The buyer has the option to name a different shipping address for the delivery of goods.
(d) Under the section "Payment", a summary of the order is shown to enable the buyer to recognize and correct potential mistakes. Corrections are possible by using the "back"-funnction of the browser or with the help of the website menu. if all data has been inputted correctly, the buyer can choose the desired payment method.
(e) For the articles shown in the order summary, the seller is making a binding offer to sell. By clicking on the button "buy now", the buyer accepts the offer.
(3) The seller will confirm the conclusion of the contract immediately via e-mail (contract confirmation). This contract confirmation also includes the content of the contract text stored by the seller. it is recommended that the buyer save the contract confirmation or print it out.
(4) The article selection, contract conclusion and contract implementation can be carried out inGgerman or in English, as chosen by the buyer.
§3 Prices and Payments
(1) All prices quoted are in Euro and including VAT. Depending on the specific order, the charge for shipment within Europe is 2,20 Euro, for shipment outside of Germany 4,60 Euro. All charges are including 19% VAT.
(2) As chosen by the buyer, the seller will deliver against advance payment via bank transfer, aganst payment via a PayPal account or against advance payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard). Payments effected from abroad have to be free of charges for the recipient.
(3) The payment period for the buyer is 10 days after receipt of the contract. it is the responsibility of the buyer to make his payment in such a timely fashion that it will reach the recipient within the stipulated term.
(4) Until payments has been effected in full, the goods remain property of the seller.
(1) The seller will hand over the goods to be delivered to the shippig company within one week of the receipt of payment in full. For shipment within Germany, the shipping company requires two working days after handover by the seller. For delivery in all other countries of the European Union the shipping company requires up to 9 working days and for delivery outside of the European Union up to 20 working days.
(2) If delivery to the buyer fails because the buyer has not given the correct shipping address or an incomplete shipping address, a second attempt at delivery will only be made after the buyer has borne the cost for his second attempt. The repeat shipment costs correspnd to the costs agreed on contract conclusion. The seller will communicate the required charges for a repeat delivery via e-mail.
(1) The statutory provisions with regard to warranty apply.
(2) The stickers and iron-ons will be printed exactly as inputted by you in the input fields on the screen. Sticky & Sweet does not check labels for spellig or other mistakes.
§6 No Consumer's Right of Cancellation
Please note, that for orders from Sticky & Sweet, the buyer does not have the right to cancel the contract since all goods are being produced according to the buyer's specifications. Other legal provisions regarding cancellation of contract or withdrawal, i.e. owing to potential defects of the goods remain unaffected.
§7 Copyright and Trade Mark Rights
The seller retains all copyright and trade mark rights for the articles offered as well as for the website. Any use of legally protected content requires advance permission of the seller.
§8 Final Provisions
(1) The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany apply, to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention. For buyers whose place of permanent residence is outside of Germany, however, the German law do not apply as long as the national laws of the country of residence of the buyer does include provisions, from which this contract my not deviate at the expense of the buyer.
(2) Should one or several provisions be invalid, this does not affect the effectiveness of the other provisions.